RECOMMENDATION VIA TRADE TO PRICE
For your queries, please send us one LOI per product.
Your request must include the following:
Delivery: CIF/ FOB/ …
Remarks: The Incoterms, terms, abbreviations and signs must be scrupulously observed according to international standards.
In other words, you can use the following abbreviations in the description of your product and its specifications (for example):
TS 1 the abbreviation JP54 is not recognized by LUKOIL
It is not desirable to present a Target Price
Also the procedures of LUKOI are imposed and cannot be modified:
TERMS AND LUKOIL CONDITIONS FOB ROTTERDAM/HOUSTON
1. Buyer issues an official ICPO and company certificate of registration
2. Seller issues product passport, availability of product, commercial invoice (Cl) for the available quantity in the storage tank and ICC warning letter to buyer
3. Buyer signs and returns the commercial invoice and ICC warning letter with tank storage agreement along full details (TSA) or Chartered party agreement along Q88 (CPA) as proof of tanks storage/vessel availability and NCNDA/IMFPA signed by all buyer groups.
4. Seller programs injection and issues to buyer the listed below documents:
Unconditional dip test authorization (DTA)
Fresh SGS report inspection
Certificate of Origin
Product passport (analysis test report) Notarized and endorse NCNDA/IMFPA
Authorization to sell &collect (ATSC)
Tank storage receipt (TSR)
5. (Optional) Buyer SGS team re-conducts dip test inspection on the product in seller storage tanks on buyer expense
6. Upon successful dip test inspection, buyer pays for the total product value and seller immediately transfer the title of product ownership to buyer with all export documents
7. Seller immediately commences injection of the product into buyer's tanks or chartered vessel
Seller pays all intermediary involve in the transaction within 72 hours.
Also, the Buyer must accept the engagement protocol to do business with Litasco / Lukoil according to the recommendations below:
1) The Buyer will engage and sign contracts directly with LUKOIL
2) Engagement Protocol – Buyer would need to provide the following documents for Litasco review and approval:
Buyer’s Corporate Profile
Biography/Profile of Partners/Directors
Corporate Resolution on authorised signatory for Corporation/Limited Company
ICPO (confirming product required, preferred procedures)
Verifiable Bank RWA Letter
Final Destination Products for compliance
NDA/Commission Fee Agreement – Consultant’s full disclosure/ names of recipients of commission
COMMENT FROM THE LUKOIL AGENT :
Please be mindful that these are NOT Procedures but rather the process by which a qualified buyer can access fuel from a known and respected source without having to go through the 90 page application and extensive vetting process.
As you can imagine, I am very honored to be recognized as General Agent at LUKOI and we are happy to be able to benefit you.
However, If your clients are unwilling or unable to withstand a deep dive due diligence process, then we will not proceed. This is a coveted and privileged position that we earned and we fiercely protect this relationship.