ONE TIME TANKER TAKE OVER
1. Upon acceptance of seller's Offer, buyer issues PurchaseOrder.
along with Buyer’s company registration certificate and Buyer Passport upon receipt in acceptance of seller's /Seller'sMandate Soft Offer., sent to:
.................. REFINERY via Mr (Co-Seller Mandate) & Trade To Price ..............
2. Seller issues Draft Contract and Commercial Invoice for buyer's review andsigning.
3. Buyer signs the contract and commercial invoice and returns to seller, signed CI and contract; seller issues the POP Documents as shownbelow:
- Certificate of Origin GOST,
- Passport Product (Q&QReport),
- Statement of ProductAvailability,
- Allocation Product License issued by Ministry of Economic Development andTrade,
- Commitment to Supply,
- Export License issued by the Ministry ofEnergy,
- Customs declaration,
- Vessel Questionnaire88,
- Clean–on–board Ocean Bill ofLading.
4. Buyer conducts due diligence on the product availability, sign Title Ownership Transfer Affidavit and makes a guarantee deposit of 5% from total value of theproduct.
5. Buyer contacts the shipping company to re-direct the route of the vessel Tanker to buyer’s destination port and seller transfer's title to buyer's name. Upon arrival of the vessel at buyer’s discharge port, Seller issues an Authorization for the buyer's reps and inspection team to board the vessel and conduct Q&Q Inspection.
6. Upon the successful Inspection, buyer makes payment for the product to the seller and takes over the vesseltanker.
7. Seller issues buyer the full Proof of Product Documents and 2% Performance Bond for the monthly contract shipments.
8. Buyer issues their Bank Guarantee SBLC (MT760) or DLC to seller’s Bank guarantee the monthly shipment.
9. Monthly shipment commences to the buyer’s discharge port and stipulated in the contract.
Mr. Oil Refinery Date:
Refinery Co-Seller mandate e-mail:
* The validity of this document is until December 30,2019
* Performance Bond 2% is for yearly contractsonly