PURCHASE PROCEDURES – SPOT DEAL (FOB ROTTERDAM)
(NON-NEGOTIABLE & NON-AMENDABLE)
1. Seller's representative issues SCO and Buyer sends ICPO, CP and Tank Storage Agreement (TSA) as proof of storage availability.
2. Seller verifies TSA and issues Commercial Invoice for the available quantity. Buyer signs and returns the CI within 48 hours.
3. Seller issues to Buyer the transaction documents:
- Product Origin Certificate
- Statement of Availability of Product
- Commitment to Supply
- Company Certificate of Incorporation and Tax Registration
4. After receipt of the certified copy of the transaction documents, buyer provides the seller with ATV, which must be previously approved by its Tank Storage company.
5. Upon receipt of the ATV and after successful inspection of buyer’s tank facilities by the technical team, seller issues the full POP documents below:
- Fresh SGS Report
- Seven (7) days Unconditional DTA
- Loading Port Injection Report
- Authorization to Sell and Collect (ATSC)
6. Upon complete verification of the POP documents, Buyer orders SGS to Conduct Dip Test of the product in Seller’s Tanks at buyer’s expense.
7. Following the completion of the Dip Test with results consistent to the specifications on the CI, Buyer provides their TSR and ATI and Seller injects fuel into Buyer's leased storage tanks. Seller submits the full Injection report to the Buyer.
8. Buyer makes 100% payment by MT 103 TT wire transfer for the total product and Seller pays commission to all Intermediaries involved in the transaction within 24 hours after confirmation of the Buyer’s payment.
9. Seller issues draft SPA to Buyer to review for Roll & Extension monthly deliveries.
10. The subsequent delivery shall commence according to the terms and conditions of the contract, and intermediaries will receive their commissions according to monthly deliveries
If terms and procedures are fully accepted by your Company, please submit your ICPO with the company profile and TSA under compulsory ref. Ref.: TU854-ALFP-001498MT/SCO-061/RU-2019:
- To: End seller refinery, Attn. Mandate
- Via: Mr. P. BOUGEROL