SPOT PROCEDURE FOR FOB CI, DIP & PAY
1. Buyer send ICPO to Seller with company profile, Company registration and passport copies of the buyers/representatives who will visit the seller for TTM and close the deal.
2. Seller issue CI to Buyer countersign for CI and send back to seller.
3. Buyers confirms his Proof of Fund through (MT 199 Bank to Bank) to pay for the product after SGS Report
4. With in 2 working days after the receipt of successful POF confirmation by MT199. Seller invites Buyer for TTM (TABLE TOP MEETING) in seller’s office in Rotterdam, Buyer pays 45k Euros for logistics at the office in Rotterdam.
5. Upon successful Dip Test, Buyer pays 100% for the product according to the SGS report and Loading commence.
6. Seller provide all the relevant documents to the buyer.
7. Buyer will pay commission to buyer’s side intermediaries as signed in the NCND/IMPFA.
Buyer should make sure they are ready and prepared to close the deal before address or issued ICPO to process their order. Buyer ICPO must be properly addressed with buyer contact details, full purchasing details/banking details and officially signed by End buyer so ICPO will not be rejected
----- THE SELLER DO NOT ACCEPT ANY ICPO WITH OTHER PROCEDURE ----
If the terms and procedures are acceptable, kindly provide your ICPO and all other required documents with the above procedure and Company Profile (CP) to proceed further. ANY LOI ISSUED MUST INSERT OUR WORKING PROCEDURE. WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY ICPO WITH OTHER PROCEDURE NOTE: The above procedures must be accepted and Incorporated on the ICPO word for word. No Bill of Ladings, Warranties, SGS Reports, or past fulfilled Contract will be presented as "Past Performance," sanitized or not, for the following reasons; AGAINST TRADE REGULATIONS AGAINST STATED SGS POLICY VIOLATES FORMAL CONTRACT CONFIDENTIALITY BETWEEN BUYER AND SELLER. We ONLY work 100% strictly according to END Seller Company/Refinery's above procedures ONLY The ICPO must be complete identification of principal buyer signed, sealed and stamped; in buyer's company letterhead with quantity per month/year, Target Price, Contract length, Buyer's own opinion of specification if any and any other relevant details. We do not accept expired ICPO.