1. The Buyer issues Purchase Order (PO) with the buyer passport copy to END-SELLER M.GODO .
2. END-SELLER M.GODO . issues a contract Commercial Invoice according to the terms stated herein: The Buyer Signs and returns with the buyer storage agreement paper for confirmation or buyer uses END-SELLER M.GODO (refinery) storage tank.
3. END-SELLER M.GODO . sends to the buyer the proof of company active and product available.
(1) Commitment Letter to Supply
(2) Export license
(3) Product available report
(4) Registration certificate
(5) Product passport analysis
(7) SGS report
4. NCNDA/IMFPA signed by all groups with commission structures.
5. After the confirmation of the POP documents, Buyer provides to the seller Notice of Readiness (NOR) from the Buyer Storage Company to receive the product.
6. Seller commence loading and provide to the buyer the below documents. . Bill of Lading . Cargo Manifest . Marine Insurance policy . Unconditional Dip Test Authorized letter.
7. After the confirmation of the product Quality and Quantity, the Buyer pay 100% of the available product via MT103 TT Wire Transfer as per CI, and END-SELLER M.GODO . furnish the Buyer, Commercial Invoice title transfers immediately after payment.
8. Seller and Buyer pays all intermediaries involved in the transaction as per the executed NCNDA/IMFPA. The refinery of END-SELLER M.GODO . shall sustain the responsibility of transporting the product to the port, and export duty charges.